Monday, December 17, 2007

Run on the Golf Course

I am still on my quest to hit 2000 miles for the year, but my butt/hip was hurting yesterday morning so I took Sunday off. Today I met Wish and we did a loop through Circle C and onto the golf course. It was 28 this morning so we were bundled up really good. Running on the icy grass was fun and it was good to get off the pavement for a change. Once Wish turned off to go home, I took the long way home.

My hip is still sore, but I think it is a nerve or something since it moves around. I did some reading on Piriformis syndrome so I did some stretching to keep it loose. I probably need to go see the chiropractor to get my back tweaked and my body realigned.

Stats - 6.75 miles/1:02:49/9:18 pace
AHR - 135
MHR - 151

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home