Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New BLOG Name

Today I changed the name of my BLOG to Running with Joy...Again. I know this is a rip off of the Gazelle slogan, but it is the way I feel. Running has been feeling like work lately due to me always thinking about and pushing for my marathon goal of 3:20 and Boston. After my 3 mile walk today I thought back to when I started walking in the summer of 2001. Back then I never thought of running a marathon...let alone finishing 11 of them. Today I realized that I have kind of lost my way and want to get back to basics. I walked 3 miles with my iPOD listening to classic rock and enjoying my neighborhood. I really enjoyed it and decided I needed to run with Joy again. I will run Boston one day and really appreciate it when that day comes. Until then I will train hard, help others with their running, and spend more time with my family and help them with their running. I look forward to my new journey!

Walking stats - 3.05 miles/49:29/16:12 pace

1 Comments:

Blogger TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Amen Brother!!

December 17, 2007 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home