Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Run and Weights

I am in wind down mode getting ready for the marathon in a week and a half. I need to cut my mileage so I decided to run for 45 minutes at the gym and then spend some time with the weights. I haven't lifted in a few weeks and I could feel it. I ran for 45 minutes and covered a bit over 5 miles. The power went out during my run and all of us on the treadmills came to a screeching halt...not a fun thing. Once I got on a new treadmill and got restarted I finished up and hit the weights. I did 3 sets of all my arm exercises and two sets of my leg exercises. This will probably be my last weight workout for my legs until after the marathon. I did some ab work and the full stretch routine to get ready for tomorrow's 800s.

Stats - 5.15 miles/45:00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home