Sunday, December 02, 2007

Running Weekend 12/1 and 12/2

Saturday 12/1
Since I am doing the Decker Challenge Relay tomorrow I went out for a 45:00 minute run to add to tomorrow's mileage. I ran out of the hood and north for 23:00 and then turned around. I ran at a nice pace and my legs felt great.

Stats - 5.64 miles/46:18/8:12 pace
AHR - 138
MHR - 156

Sunday 12/2
I ran the Decker Challenge Relay with Larry this morning. I ran the first leg and the goal was to run at MGP or a bit faster. The weather was plain crappy...warm and humid. I did about a 1.5 mile warm up, did my last minute adjustments and got in the chute. I went out a little quick for the first mile and then pulled back a bit. My other splits were pretty consistent. Once I finished I jumped in the car with Wish and headed back to the start line. My legs felt great and I was thinking please don't let the weather in Dallas be like this. We ended up finishing 5th in the relay and I was really happy I didn't run the whole race.

Stats - 6.2 miles at right around 7:40 pace
AHR - 150
MHR - 168

Overall mileage for the day - 8 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home