Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back At It!

After a really nice 4 day off from no exercise at all I returned to my workouts with some gym time. I am still battling some type of cedar induced chest infection, but feel a lot better. The four days off gave my sore hip and knee some much needed rest as well. I started out with 20 minutes on the elliptical trainer alternating with 5 minutes forward/5 minutes backward. I then ran for 46 minutes on the treadmill. It was supposed to be 45, but the 5 would work on the keypad. I had a nice run and worked up a really good sweat. I headed down stairs for some exercises. I did all of my leg exercises and a couple for my arms. I stretched and did some abs/back when I got home. It feels really good to exercise. I was in kind of a funk yesterday so this really helps.

Stats - 5.25 miles/46:00/8:46 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home