Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday Gym Day

I took an extra day off yesterday due to my damn cedar fever as well as my sore knee. This is the time of year I can take some extra days off and I am going to do it. The days off will help me in the long run both physically and mentally. I just have to get my head around skipping a workout. I truly am addicted to running.

For my workout today I spent more time on the elliptical trainer; 20 minutes. I followed that up with a 40 minute run on the treadmill at a pretty good clip. I had to get home for a meeting so I cut my weight workout short. I only did my leg exercises. It was a good workout and it felt great to get a sweat on!

Stats - 4.7 miles/40:00/8:31 pace

I want to send a special shout out to my old training partner Don Lujan...AKA my look alike. He qualified for the Boston marathon in Houston this weekend after many years of trying. Great job Don!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home