Monday, March 17, 2008

Back to the Gazelles

Today I ended my hard running sabbatical and rejoined the Gazelles. It's funny that the day I end my time off we head to Wilke. I haven't been there in ages. I met the gang at Robert E Lee and we jogged over to the start. G said to do 5-7 up, 3 backward, and then 3 sprints. I was thinking 5 is good for me, but I let peer pressure goad me into doing all 7 repeats. I was winded and my heart rate got up there, but it felt great! I think have some fresh legs compared to the folks coming off the ATT marathon a few weeks ago so it wasn't so bad. I am very glad to be back and to be in my routine again.

I am shooting for the Bun Run, Texas Round Up, and the Chuy's 5k for this spring. I may do some other 5ks as well if they don't conflict with Caroline's soccer games.

Stats - 6.26 Miles
MHR - 169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home