Thursday, March 20, 2008

March Madness!

Other than Christmas time, the NCAA Basketball tournament is my favorite time of the year. My Arizona Wildcats have fallen on hard times the past few years, but I love watching all the other teams and watching the "One Shining Moment" video after the championship game always brings a tear to my eye.

As for running, I met Wish for our normal route through SW Austin this morning. I really struggled last week, but today felt really good. I had a full week of work for the first time in a long time and today was just a cruise type of run and actually my longest run of this week. Since we are in 5k/10k mode there aren't any really long runs planned which is kind of nice. All of our bodies can use the break.

Stats - 8.55 miles/1:15:06/8:47 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home