Monday, June 30, 2008

Vacation Recap















We enjoyed a great vacation on our cruise to the Western Caribbean the week of June 22nd. We left out of Miami and stopped in Grand Cayman, Honduras, Belize and Cozumel, Mexico. I overate, drank too much, and had a wonderful time. I was able to get in three treadmill runs for about 14.5 miles. I felt like crap on every one of the runs, but it was good to get a little sweat in.

We were able to travel with our good friends from North Carolina, the Dikolli family. Their daughter, Samantha, is Emma's best friend and they relocated to North Carolina a couple of years ago.














The highlights were the turtle farm in Grand Cayman and the beach/snorkeling stop in Belize (wearing my Gazelle Foundation shirt). Caroline and I did some Karaoke by singing some JT in a lounge one night. I also got up on stage during one of the shows and supposedly got hypnotized. Let's just say I was almost asleep in my chair after a long day and lots of beer.

My friend Shane and I also did an unofficial beer tour of the 4 countries by having a local beer at each stop. My favorite was the 9% alcohol Pacifico we had in Cozumel.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home