Friday, October 31, 2008

October Recap

I really lapsed this month with my training postings. I hope to do better in November and through the Dallas Marathon. I have been really busy with work and we had company every weekend of this entire month. I also spent a week in California for work. Enough excuses...

So what have I been up to.
  • I ran 198.63 miles for the month...my biggest month so far this year
  • I got in two of my four 20+ mile runs for Dallas and they both went really well
  • Two 2/8 pace runs that went really well and were faster than previous runs
  • Stayed healthy with only some nagging hip and lower back stuff; my new masseuse has done wonders for me
With about 6 weeks to go until race day I am feeling really positive about my BQ. I am hoping that the weather finally cooperates with me for a marathon. I don't think I have had good weather for a marathon since Chicago of 2006 where I ran 3:24.

On to November with a 24 miler on tap for tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home