Friday, April 08, 2005

Cross Training and Weights

Today was my 3rd weight training workout of the week. I only have them scheduled for 2x a week, but with Cap 10K on Sunday it was a nice change to do it on Monday. I think going forward I will work arms on Mondays after my pace runs and do arms and legs on W/F. I am also doing my crunches and pushups daily. Now for the big announcement!

Weight 203!!!

This is 8 pounds lighter than Freescale and the lightest I have been since I was in my 20s. I can't wait until the first digit changes to a 1!

My foot is still hurting. I can feel the ligaments rubbing the fascia so I think it's more than the laces. I am going to attempt the 13 miles tomorrow, but may have to turn back if I am feeling it. I will leave the laces very loose on my right foot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Congratulations on the new number! Let's hope your foot cooperates tomorrow for the Bonnell-Festival.

April 08, 2005 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home