Thursday, June 09, 2005

7 Mile Loop

NOTE: I am not going to talk about the weather anymore until it actually changes from hot and shitty to something else.

My right leg is still bothering me so I skipped the tempo run to do the 7 mile loop. I want to keep my mileage up while I nurse this nagging injury. Jan skipped as well so we took off clockwise on the trail. We kept a decent pace throughout the run and got water at the Pfluger bridge and the little shack on the way to the I-35 bridge. We got back to the zero mile marker just as the other Gazelles finished their death run. I did 5 strides and then headed back to RunTex.

I did 50 crunches in the Roman chair and 50 crunches in the ab machine. I will do some additional ab work tonight at home. I also did the full stretch routine with some additional focus on my right hip.

Stats - 7.05 miles/1:00:36/8:36 pace (includes the two water stops)
Average heart rate - 139
Max heart rate - 156

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home