Sunday, July 17, 2005

Easy Run in Central Park

Today I dropped the girls off at American Girl for their day of shopping and headed over to Central Park for a long, easy run. The weather here in New York is kind if drizzly, warm and humid. I started out near the Plaza hotel and ran north into Central Park. I did a whole loop of the park among a bunch of runners and cyclists. It was really a great run. It brought back memories of last November finishing the NYC marathon in Central Park. I wish I felt as good then as I did today, but it was still a nice memory. When I finished I took a roundabout way back to the hotel which was like a mile cool down.

This afternoon I am off to NikeTown to see what kind of trouble I can get into there. Tomorrow is tourist day so I will probably just use the walking as my workout and get another 7-8 miler in the park on Tuesday AM before we head to Vermont.

Stats - 8.03 Miles/1:07:53/8:03 pace
AHR - 132
MHR - 148

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home