Friday, November 11, 2005

Chiropractor and Weights

Today I finally broke down and went to the chiropractor and got some good news. It turns out my lower back pain and my glute pain are tied together via a nerve. He did some strength tests on my right leg and everything was fine. He said that the nerve runs down my leg and would eventually feel like a pulled hamstring, so I am glad caught it early. He also looked at my neck and upper back from where I fell and said I had whiplash and it felt like I had been in a car wreck. He did some back and neck adjustments and sent me on my way. I felt pretty good and will be going back next week for some additional work.

I hit the gym on the way back. I rode the bike for 15 minutes and rode a bit over 6 miles. I also did my leg routine, some ab work, and 2x10 on the assisted pull up machine. It was a nice little workout.

Tomorrow brings a little jog to Mt. Bonnell and back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home