Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Early Run in Sunnyvale

Today I got up at 6 after a 20 hour day yesterday. I was up from 2:15 PST to 10PM PST yesterday and it sucked. I survived and crashed in my hotel room...sleep, not falling. The funny thing is they gave me a handicapped room that has handles in the bathroom. How did they know I fell down in there last time? :)

Anyway, I took off around 6:15 and tried some various loops around the hotel to get to somewhere over 6 miles. The weather was in the low 60s and really windy. They are having a warm few days here...lucky me! I had a good run at a decent clip and enjoyed seeing the sun rise. I grabbed the free breakfast and hit the shower. I didn't have time for abs or stretching.

Tomorrow I have more time and will try and go for 7 miles. I hear it's cooling off in Austin and can't wait to get back there for some cool morning running.

Stats - 6.01 miles/49:28/8:14 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home