Sunday, November 13, 2005

Moderate Run in Circle C

I have a really early flight tomorrow so I won't be able to make the workout tomorrow. I decided to do a moderate pace run in the neighborhoood this morning. I slept until 7:30 which was nice and hit the road at 8AM. The weather still sucks with a strong, humid, wind out of the south. I did my usual out to highway 45 and then back across Escarpment to Slaughter. I wanted to run through the construction area to the other side, but the A-holes that are doing the construction barb-wired my little cut-through shut and I couldn't get through. I ran back down to Slaughter and headed west. I went out about another mile and then turned around. I cut through the soccer park to get some time on the trail and then hit Escarpment again and back to
the house. My legs were kind of sluggish at first, but they felt better as I progressed.

Splits - 8:32, 8:36, 8:32, 8:18, 8:31, 8:13, 8:11, 8:06

It was a good run and I was happy to get the work in. Tomorrow is going to really suck. I have a 6:30 flight to San Jose, land and go straight into a meeting from 9-6 and then have to go to dinner with the team at 7. It will be about a 20 hour day when all is said and done.

Stats - 8 miles/1:07:03/8:22 pace
AHR - 142
MHR - 156

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home