Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Easy 7 Miles

After taking yesterday off due to my business, I met Jay, Sean and Jan at RunTex for an easy 7 at RunTex. We started at 6:30 since I am the only one working today. It was about 40 degrees and clear which was really nice. We ran clockwise really easy and had some good conversation. My legs felt good and I think I am recovered from Sunday's half marathon.

I hit the gym afterwards and did my leg routine as well as some quick stretching. I weighed 206 which is about 6-8 pounds heavier than pre-Chicago. Now that I have my mojo back in the running, I need to get my diet on track and stick with a consistent weight routine.

Tomorrow we have the 4 mile tempo run...not fun! I don't know what to expect, but will give it my best.

Stats - 7 miles/1:06:35

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home