Saturday, November 19, 2005

Easy Jog and Stretching

Today I met the group for the pre-race day run and stretching. After a huge meal last night at Eddie V's for Carla's birthday, it was rough getting up and out the door this AM. We met at 7:30 and ran out to the MoPac bridge and back. It was pretty uneventful. We did 5 strides and then I went to grab my stuff for stretching. I ran into Wish and BS'd with him a bit. I haven't seen him in a long time.

It was a perfect morning to stretch at Auditorium shores. I got done with the routine and headed back to RunTex to get my race packet and to pick up my new Asics GT 2110 shoes.

My head still isn't on straight when it comes to my running and I hope tomorrow's race can put be back on track.

Stats - 4.49 miles/42:42/9:31 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home