Tuesday, January 17, 2006

7 Mile Recovery Run

Today I met Jay and special guest Jan for an easy recovery run. We haven't seen Jan since before the holidays when she got hurt. It was cold and freakin' windy again. A front blew through last night and there was a strong wind out of the NW. We had it in our faces for the north side of the trail. It seems like every time I run lately it is into the wind...getting old!

Anyway, we were able to catch up on things and enjoy a peaceful run in the dark. We ran at a really slow pace which was nice after yesterday's workout. I headed to the gym afterward and did my leg exercises, some arm exercises, abs, and did the full stretch routine. Less than 5 weeks to go and I am down to 201 pounds. I need to drop another 6 in next few weeks.

Stats - 7 miles/1:12:19/10:20 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home