Thursday, January 12, 2006

7 Miles in the Neighborhood

After the crappy workout I had yesterday I was eager to hit the roads this AM. I love Thursdays and Fridays because I get to sleep until 6:30. The weather changed again and we had this nasty wind out of the south and it was actually humid. The humidity was nice, but the wind sucked.

I did my usual out to highway 45 and back north to Davis route. I took my mp3 player and had a really nice run. The miles into the wind were slower so I practiced my form and enjoyed the miles at my back. I went a bit slower than I usually do on these Thursday runs, but I am still in recovery mode from the race on Sunday.

I am finally starting to feel normal again. Hopefully I don't have any more setbacks before the race. Tomorrow is a day of rest before the easy run on the 3M course on Saturday.

Stats - 7.19 Miles/1:02:18/8:40 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home