Thursday, January 26, 2006

Afternoon Run

Today I had an early meeting so I wasn't able to run in the morning. I decided to run when I got home so I could still have a day of rest on Friday. What a difference running in the afternoon was for me. I felt sluggish, slow and generally not good at all. I guess I am used to running on an empty stomach and while I am fresh in the morning. It was actually kind of cool outside and I felt a little cold with just a t-shirt on. I ran a new loop out and down LaCrosse towards the new school and did a big loop around toward the south and to highway 45 and back to the house. I felt a little better towards the end, but still kind of a rough run. I need to stick to running in the morning!

Stats - 5.3 miles/43:40/8:14 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home