Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Stuck Inside

Today I was forced inside due to all the rain in the bay area. I took yesterday off to fly to San Jose. I had some meetings in the afternoon and then we hosted some customers at the Oakland Coliseum for the A's/Yankees baseball game. I ate like crap and had way too many beers, but it was nice to hang out at the ballpark. Since this is my "downtime" of the year, I just wanted to enjoy myself.

Anyway, I did plan on running outside, but it was a downpour. I headed down to the small fitness center and jumped on the treadmill...which I hate. I set up the timer for an hour and then jumped on. My left knee is still bothering me which sucks. Last week I thought it might be IT, but the pain is behind the knee cap and below the knee. I watched TV for an hour while running and then did some ab exercises.

Stats - 6.75 miles/1 hour/8:53 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home