Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Cool Morning, Easy Run

Today I ran at the lake to get back into my Tuesday recovery run routine. I was hoping some of my peeps would join me and was happy to see Jan there. Hopefully we can get more folks out there as we get into the fall training season. My legs were totally stiff today from the circuit workout yesterday. G said he was going to ride me hard and he did. I guess my pain says I did the exercises correct. I guess we are in for circuit training the next few weeks which is a nice way to workout without a bunch of running.

Jan and I headed out counterclockwise on the trail. The weather was really awesome again today and the run was really nice. We stopped for water at the Pfluger bridge and again at the rock. We did 4 strides at Auditorium shores and I had to head to work for an early meeting.

I have to hit the road again tomorrow for two days so I will have a forced day off Wednesday and will run at the Baylands preserve in Santa Clara before my Thursday meetings. I will probably pick up a few miles on Friday and am still going back and forth on if I am going to run the Congress Avenue Mile. My legs are really tight and I don't want to blow something out on a worthless race.

Stats - 7.1 miles//

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home