Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Easy Running

Today I got to RunTex earlier than usual for my recovery run. I need to get there everyday now at 5:45AM so I can get to work earlier. I have a new position and need to be a bit more dedicated. Alex, Brian, and Rich were there for the run. We did the 7 mile loop at a really slow pace, but no one seemed to really mind. We have had a rough week of running and we are definitely feeling it. Rich peeled off at the Pfluger bridge and the 3 of us finished out the loop after some much needed water at the Rock. We did 4 strides and called it a day. I went to the gym and did my 125 abs, leg extensions, leg curls, calf raises, and some dips and pull ups. I also did the full stretching routine.

Tomorrow brings 1000s at AHS.

Stats - 7.08 Miles/1:10:29/9:58 pace
AHR - 116
MHR - 134

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home