Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Easy Running!

Today there were actually 5 of us for the Tuesday recovery run. I am still in negotiations with Carla about driving the kids to school two days a week instead of one so I will savor all the Tuesday/Thursday runs I can get until that potential change happens. Jay, Alex, Brian, and a former Gazelle friend of Brian's ran today. We headed out clockwise for a change. We stopped at the Rock for water and then just cruised the rest of the way around. We did 6 strides at the end and called it a day. I hit the gym and did my leg exercises, abs, dips, and pull ups. I also did a light stretch before heading to the desk.

I haven't been sleeping good so I have been tired lately, but as they say, you can sleep when you are dead. We only have 8 weeks go and I am not going to let up now!

Stats - 7.05 miles/1:06:07/9:22 pace
AHR - 123
MHR - 141

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home