Sunday, December 17, 2006

Easy 4 Miles

Sundays are usually a day off for me, but since I took my day off on Saturday, I thought I would go out for a few miles. The annual Circle C Christmas party was a rough one for me Friday night and I was in major pain all day yesterday. We rode the Austin Steam Train out of Cedar Park to Burnet yesterday afternoon and it was a really nice experience. I would highly recommend it. Just avoid eating at the Highlander when you get to Burnet. The food was OK, but the service really sucked.

I wanted to get out and get a sweat going today in preparation for tomorrow's pace run. I slept in and headed out around 9AM. I did my usual out and back and felt better on the back half of the run.

Stats - 4.04 miles/34:38/8:35 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home