Thursday, December 07, 2006

Medium Run

Today I got up at 5:45 and ran at home. The weather was a little colder and windier today witha a front coming in this AM. I had long sleeves, no hat and headed out. I was hoping to do my 7 mile out and back course north out of the neighborhood, but spent too much time reading and got out the door late. I ended up doing 6 miles at a moderate pace. Tomorrow is a day off, then 18-20 on Saturday plus the Trail of Lights 5k with the family on Saturday evening.

I am still noodling my marathoning options and am going to keep my mileage up for a potential run at ATT. It definitely won't be an attack on a BQ, but another marathon under my belt and a potential opportunity to pace Jay for a PR. I have just gotten to the point of enjoying running again after Chicago and mentally I am not ready for a BQ attempt. I will most likely train over the summer for another big fall marathon effort. For some reason it is easier for me to train harder and stay more focused that time of the year. There are too many distractions in the fall with the holidays and etc.

Stats - 6.04 Miles/50:34/8:22 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home