Thursday, December 14, 2006

Running Again

After two days off I was able to get out this morning for a moderate type run. I planned to skip the recovery run on Tuesday due to a very early meeting, but due to that meeting and the following dinner I didn't get home until after 10PM and was exhausted. I slept in so I could be alert for another all day meeting yesterday. Today I got up at 5:30 and was out the door a little before 6:00. The weather was perfect with only a slight breeze and temps in the low 50s. I headed south on Escarpment all the way to William Cannon and back. I felt pretty good although I have eaten way too much in the past couple of days and could feel it. There is something going on in my left hip so I have to watch it. I am doing my 14 mile long run a day early tomorrow with Jay and Marcy mostly on the trail so that should help the hip out a bit. I think I messed it up at Wilke, but I am going to put it out of my mind.

Stats - 7.52 miles/1:02:45/8:20 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home