Saturday, February 10, 2007

Long Run...One Week to Go

Today we did our last long run which was only a little over 9 miles. The weather was chilly with a front blowing through so it was time for tights again. Since most of my peeps were doing another run and I am still nursing my leg, I ran with Jay's group for most of the run. We ran the first part of the course which takes us down south with an up and down hill for the first two miles. The new course is definitely more scenic than in years past and I think it is going to be a fun day. We stopped for water along Barton Springs and then at the rock on the way back. G told us to pick up the pace for the last two miles so I chased Amy to the finish and had a couple of quick miles with a 7:36 and a 7:38 to close out the day.

I did some strides and then headed out to catch Caroline's soccer game.

Stats - 9.09 miles/1:19:03/8:42 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home