Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Recovery Run and Gym

Today I met Brian and Alex for a 7 mile recovery run on the trail. I could definitely feel the after effects of the pace run yesterday. It took me awhile for my legs to warm up and get going. We had a nice run on a very moist morning. Once we got back we did some strides and I headed to the gym. I used all the leg, arm, and back machines and then did some ab work. I hit the assisted pullup machine at the end and did a few of those as well. I did a quick stretch and called it a day. My body is just plain tired after the run and weights. It will be nice to see how I progress through the rest of spring and summer since this is just my 3rd weight workout. I know it is definitely going to help.

Stats - 6.94 miles/1:04:47/9:20 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home