Thursday, April 26, 2007

Treadmill Run and Gym Workout

I woke up pretty tired today and with a some slight pain in my right foot. It feels like when I got Plantar's, but not really bad yet. I think I have been walking around the house barefoot too much so I have to really watch that. Although it was a beatiful morning I chose to run 45 minutes on the treadmill and then do my weight program. My foot felt ok through the run and it wasn't too bad on the treadmill with the multiple TVs going on. I am sure the softer landing didn't hurt me either. I only did a couple of sets of my leg weights since I am in min-taper mode and did the full routine for my arms and back. I am really feeling it in that area, but know it is going to really help me stay healthy and strong through the summer. I did a quick stretch and some ab work and headed out.

Today is Caroline's 8th birthday...Happy Birthday! I hit the donut shop on the way home to get some treats for her class. Tonight is the traditional pizza dinner and her party is tomorrow.

Stats - 5.11 miles/45:00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home