Saturday, May 12, 2007

Crosstrain/Weights

Today was supposed to be a day off, but after a wonderful meal at Eddie V's last night with the our friends the Dikolli's from North Carolina, I had to do something this morning. I headed over to 24 Hour Fitness for some cross training and my weight routine. I rode the elliptical trainer for 25 minutes and then did my weight routine for my arm and back. I also did some ab work. It was a nice, quick workout. Hopefully I can get on a regular 3x gym routine going forward.

On a negative note, my weight continues to climb. I need to watch my diet closer the rest of the month and as we begin Chicago training. I think working from home is giving me too much access to the pantry and fridge. I also may be building some muscle which isn't a bad thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home