Monday, May 14, 2007

Run at Home

After an exhausting weekend of activities, I slept in and ran at home today. I am enjoying a little break before I start training for Chicago. After all the good food and drink I had over the weekend it was a little hard to get going this morning. Caroline made her first communion yesterday and she was beautiful in her dress. She did a great job doing one of the readings during mass and the whole ceremony was very nice.

As for today's run, I headed out and through the soccer fields and then back to the house. My heart rate was through the roof so I know I over indulged this weekend and could definitely feel it. Tomorrow is another run/gym day and I may join the group on Wednesday for their workout.

Stats - 5.25 miles/0:43:45/8:20 pace
MHR - 163
AHR - 142

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home