Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Recovery Run and Gym

Today I met Alex for a 7 miler on the trail. It is still raining here in Austin and Town Lake is looking like the Williamette in Oregon. We headed out counterclockwise and I was into my correct heart zone by mile 3. We had to leave the trail near AHS due to flooding so we stopped and got some water as the Tues/Thurs group did their circuits. We headed on and got diverted just past Lou Neff point where the water was over the trail. We had to climb the stone blocks and run on the east side of the Zilker soccer fields. We finished with a quick last mile, did some strides and I headed to the gym. I did my full set of exercises including abs and stretching.

Stats - 7.08 miles/1:00:11/8:29 pace
AHR - 134
MHR - 150

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home