Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Yasso 800s at AHS

Today we met for Yasso 800s at AHS. We were supposed to do 6x800 with 2 minutes rest in between. The track was busy as usual, but we were able to get in our drills on the back half of the track. I ran with Larry, Dan, and Alicia. I wanted to run consistently 3:20 or less without looking at the watch and I did a really good job of it.

Splits - 3:18, 3:16, 3:18, 3:19, 3:20, and 3:14
Average - 3:17

I guess that is a good Yasso workout. I need 3:20 at Chicago and averaged less than that and wasn't struggling at all during the workout. They seemed easy. G has us run the long way back to RunTex. I ran with my group plus Alex, but had to stop to get a big rock out of my shoe. I did some abs at home and stretched my back on the exercise ball. 10 days out and I am feeling good!

Stats - 8.51 miles
MHR - 168 - during my last repeat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home