Saturday, October 27, 2007

Easy 20 Miler

Today we met for our first really long run since the Chicago disaster. The weather was really nice and I was looking for a really good run and confidence builder. The course was using a lot of the ATT course as we headed north. We didn't want to push the pace early since we haven't run long since 4 weeks prior to Chicago. My stomach blew up on Shoal Creek, but I was lucky enough to find a potty at a construction site. I felt much better after that. We turned around on Great Northern and did the Scenic finish so we could get the hill near the end of the run like in Dallas. We picked up a bit near the end and I felt great. I had a lot left in the tank which was really nice. I did a few strides and headed home.

Stats - 20.3 miles/2:57:26/8:44 pace
AHR - 134
MHR - 152

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home