Saturday, October 20, 2007

Easy Run at Home

Mom and Dad arrive safely yesterday and we had a fun night last night. We went to Caroline's practice, then to Dirty's for burgers, and then hit the second half of the UT ladies soccer game so Caroline could work the Goal Patrol.

Since tomorrow is the IBM race, I backed off my plans to run 10 miles and just did 4 miles easy at home. I want to have a great race tomorrow so my marathon training will take a backseat to tomorrow's race this weekend. I did my usual out and back to highway 45 and then did some strides in the cul-de-sac. I picked it up the last mile just for the heck of it and felt really smooth.

My goal for tomorrow is to break 44 minutes.

Stats - 4.02 miles/32:36/8:06 pace
AHR - 137
MHR - 159

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home