Wednesday, November 21, 2007

400s at AHS

Today we met for 400s at AHS. It is the last day of warm weather for awhile which will be nice. The goal today was to do 20 repeats, 4 sets at a time, with a lap in between each set. I ran with Rachel, Alicia, Steve, Carrie, Grace, and Amy Skud. My goal was to do them all between1:30 and 1:35 which is the range on the McMillan site. G told us to start at 1:36 and then lower 2 seconds each set. Our first repeat was really slow at 1:42 and threw off the average for the rest of the set. I averaged 1:37 for the first set, 1:34 for the second set, and 1:32 for the third set. I was feeling pretty tired going into the last set. I tweaked my knee at the start of repeat 16 so I pulled up in the first turn and watched a couple. I ran the last two with the group and ran a 1:27 for the last one. I averaged 1:31 for the last set. It was a tiring, but good workout.

Stats - 9.82 Miles
MHR - 168

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home