Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wish Workout

Today was my second attempt at the "Wish" workout and I did a lot better. We ran easy for about 6.3 miles and then ran about 1.5 miles at moderate pace on a farm road across from Circle C. I ran at about a 7:48 pace for that segment. We crossed back into Circle C and took off for the last part of the workout. Wish still dropped me, but I ran these miles in 7:14 and 7:13 which is about 30 seconds faster than last week. I used the remaining part of the run (.8 miles) as a cool down.

Stats - 10.37 miles/1:28:26/8:31 pace

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Frank - great workout and nice improvement on the time. Stay with it and I believe you will catch Wish. I started running again in Jan after 2 years off; seeing you and the gang at Christmas was the motivation. I am only up to 5 mile runs, but it is coming along. Out here in this island it seems harder to run than what I remember in Austin, but I am sure it is my being out of shape. Keep up the good workouts.
Henry

March 17, 2009 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home