Thursday, July 28, 2005

Another Recovery Run

After yesterday's brutal workout, we met at 6AM today for a recovery run. The troops were very thin this AM, just us die-hards (Jan, Patrick, Anne, and Richard). We ran clockwise on the trail to break up the monotony of our third day out there this week. I broke out my new shoes and they felt like slippers. I am so happy I got them before the long run this weekend. We ran about two minutes slower than on Tuesday. I think we are all a tired this week with the higher intensity workouts. I ran 4 strides on the trail and then headed to the gym where I did a brief weight workout.

Tomorrow I am going to sleep late and not do anything other than drink a lot and eat plenty of carbs!! 20 Miles on Saturday!

Stats - 7.02 Miles/1:02:53
AHR - 128

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home