Thursday, July 21, 2005

Hilly Run, Weights, and Stretching

Today I ran the same route as yesterday, the hills on VT 100, but at a faster pace. I ran with my brother in law, Craig, on a beautiful morning here in the mountains. The first climbed seemed a little harder than yesterday, but after that I recovered nicely and then hit the rest of the run. The ranges for the miles going up were 8:35-8:42 and coming down from 7:32 - 7:54. I know I pushed it more coming down than yesterday and felt really good. I was focusing on my form so that may have helped me coming down.

After I got back to the hotel, I did most of my weight and ab routine. I watched today's stage of the tour on the TV while I did the full stretching routine. It was a good morning of exercise. We decided to bag the mountain biking since we did so much already.

Stats - 6.03 miles/49:28/8:12 pace
AHR - 144
MHR - 169

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home