Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Another Recovery Run

Today 3 of us met for the Tuesday recovery run. Usuall this run follows a tough pace run, but we did the same thing yesterday. My legs feel worse today and should have stayed home and rested. I plodded along with Sean and Richard for the 7 miles. By plodded I mean really slow...although it seemed harder than we actually went.

I got done headed to the club and did my leg exercises. I went to see Lucy for a massage at lunch time and she kicked my butt as usual. I was a bit sore afterwards, but my legs feel refreshed tonight. Tomorrow we have 1000s at AHS so it will be interesting to see how those go. I am running the Moonlight Margarita run on Thursday night and then it is an easy 14 miles on Saturday. It is a step down week so I am eager to get some extra sleep on Thursday and Friday mornings.

Stats - 7 Miles/1:08:24/9:46 pace
AHR - 120
MHR - 136

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home