Monday, August 08, 2005

Pace Run

Today we did our hardest pace run to date. It was run easy for two miles and then run at MGP for 8 miles. We did our annual family party barge deal yesterday so I had a few beers and some brats for lunch. Not a really good diet for a tough one like this one. I started out with my new marathon posse and we headed east on the trail. We hit near the two mile mark and took off. Anne wasn't feeling well and dropped off the pace before the dam. I stopped for water at the Holly Power plant and Jayna and Erin kept going. I stopped again along the trail after the Lamar bridge and caught them at the Rock where they stopped for water. We finished pretty close together and then did 5 strides in the grass. We did a quick group stretch and then I headed for work. I had a really good day considering my crappy diet over the weekend.

Stats - Overall 10.39 Miles/1:20:24/7:44 pace
Pace run pace - 8 Miles/59:32/7:26 pace
AHR - 151
MHR - 165

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home