Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Recovery Run

Today we did an easy recovery run. Our Tues/Thurs marathon group has shrunk to just me, Sean and Richard. We went clockwise on the trail to do the 7 mile loop. We are all getting tired of the trail, but are feeling good and enjoying the runs. It rained a bit at the start and it was humid as hell as usual. The rained stopped and we avoided the lightning to finish our run. We went a bit faster than last Tuesday, but at a comfortable pace.

I headed to the gym afterwards and did my full weight routine with extra emphasis on the ab workouts. I did 2x75 bicycle crunches and 3 sets of leg raises. I did an abreviated stretching routine and headed to work.

Tomorrow we are doing 3-5 x 2000 repeats at Zilker...should be fun!

Stats - 7.01 Miles/1:04:55/9:16 pace
AHR - 122
MHR - 141

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home