Thursday, June 08, 2006

Easy Run

I had planned to run with the group yesterday, but I had a rough night of sleep on Tuesday so I slept in and went straight to work. I got up today ready to run and met Jay, Richard, Shannon and Teek for a modified 7 miler. My ankle has been feeling better and I was hoping for a good run. We headed counterclockwise on the trail and ran to the Longhorn Dam and back around to first street. I was doing OK, but my ankle was nagging a bit. I have to really focus and land square because if I bobble it tends to aggravate things. We ran around 6.5 miles in a little over an hour. We did some strides and then I headed off to the gym for some ab work and stretching.

I am going to rest my ankle tomorrow and hopefully complete the 10-12 mile scenic run on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home