Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Back with the Gazelles

Today was my official first day back with the Gazelles. We headed over to Zilker to run 2000s around the soccer fields. Anne was back so it was nice to see her. There were only a few faces I recognized. The group sure has changed a lot from last year. The weather was getting colder as a front blew through and very windy. G was gone so Kenny said 3-4 repeats. I didn't want to push it the first time out, so I went with 3. I ran with Anne, Mike, and a few other folks. As usual, the first one was kind of slow and then I picked up the last two. My averages for the 3 were down by 15 seconds from the ones we did in October two weeks before the race. I felt good with no pain or anything so it was a good day.

Repeats - 8:38, 8:17, 8:19 - Average 8:25

Stats -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home