Friday, November 17, 2006

Easy Run at Home

I am changing up my schedule to spread out my rest days and to help Carla with the traffic she faces on Mopac on Thursday mornings. I am now taking a rest days on Thursday and Sundays and running 5-7 miles easy on Friday. I will see how it works as we build mileage, but I think I will be fine.

Today had to be the coldest morning of the season so far. Our outside thermometer said low 30s so I wore tights, gloves, two layers on top and a snow hat. It may have been overkill, but I wanted to be warm for the short run. I headed out around 6:30AM on my usual 4 mile out and back, but added an additional stretch to get to almost 5.5 miles. It was a nice run...just me and my thoughts. I think I need one of those a week to clear my head. This week was rough at work where we had some layoffs and I gained yet again another new manager. My new assignment will allow me to spend a lot more time in Austin and a lot let BS to deal with on a day to day basis to I am very happy with it.

Stats -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home