Monday, November 27, 2006

Mile Repeats at Zilker

Today I met the group for mile repeats at Zilker. It was balmy to say the least. These temperature swings are getting old! Anyway, most of the group was back from the various marathons, triathlons, and etc. we have been doing. It was nice to see everyone back. There are a few folks who are running marathons this weekend and next weekend so they are in taper mode. That seems so long ago for me.

As for the workout Gilbert said 3-5 repeats so I decided to run 4. I ran with Anne and Brad and did OK. I was about 15 seconds off my all time best average back in August, but I was consistent and had a great workout. I did the full stretch routine at the gym and was off to work.

Splits - 7:11, 6:58, 6:52, 6:52 - Average 6:58


Stats - 8.02 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home