Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back in Austin - LSR

After a couple of days rest, I met the group for a point to point14 miles. I was up most of the night with stomach issues, but wanted to get the run in so I got up. I rode up on Jay's bus to Gateway and ran with Brian and Rachel most of the way. It was great to see Rachel back after her 3 week injury hiatus. We ran a lot of the old Freescale marathon route which is mostly downhill and makes me wonder why they changed the course for the worse. I wasn't feeling so good, but stuck with it and didn't have to make any pit stops for my stomach. The water stops were perfect and the conversations were lively and funny. Rachel decided to run/walk the last couple of miles so Brian and I finished together. No fast finish today, but we got our miles in.

Stats - 14.22 miles/2:11:31/9:14 pace
AHR - 129
MHR - 147

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home