Saturday, August 30, 2008

Easy 10 Miler

Today we met for an easy 10 miler on the trail. There was a rely race last night and the Nike Human Race is tomorrow. We marathoners got caught in the middle so an easy trail run was the route for today. I ran with Anne, Brian, and Brad. I forgot my Garmin at home so I had no idea what our pace was like. We stopped for water at a couple of fountains and I have to thank the Rogue folks for the cold water stop under I-35. We seemed to pick up the pace near the end and I felt really good. We finished really early so we did an informal stretch before I hit the road.

I need to do a pace run either tomorrow or Monday so I will see how I feel in the AM before I make a call. I haven't been feeling well with a head cold and could use some extra sleep. Next week we start building mileage for Dallas with 16 miles on the schedule.

Stats - 10.11 miles/1:31:49/9:05 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home